1 Day Resilience: Bounce Back Stronger - 7th November 2019
Resilience is key to building and maintain workplace wellbeing.
It is the fuel of healthy high performance within teams.
In any working environment where employees are vulnerable or feel overwhelmed, resilient leadership is instrumental in preventing pressures and demands from building up to breaking point. Working environments can be very demanding, with excessive workloads and pressures affecting the wellbeing of staff are having a detrimental impact on them. Our resilience training gives you the tools to manage this and develop your resilience to create sustainable change.
Who should attend:
- Any staff member that would like to further develop resilience.
What we cover:
- What are our Emotional habits
- Clarity of our inner dialogue
- Impact on your inner dialogue on our emotions
- Explore our core values
- Handling emotions in the workplace
- Gaining awareness of our emotional resilience
- Self regulation
- Self awareness
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
The aims of the course:
- Investigate the process for improving one’s emotional intelligence
- Learn to recognise and pay attention to all our emotions
- Understand our own core values
- Learn how to change emotional habits
- Incorporate emotions in your decision making process
- Be aware of the non-verbal messages you send others
- Learn to use humour to relieve stress
- Changing our internal dialogue to support our resilience
- How to replace negative internal habits
Dates: 7th November 2019
Location: Virgin Money Lounge, Centre of Cardiff