Educational Specialists in Coaching and Training
Chrysalis, has the empathy, knowledge and energy to support teachers with the on-going demands of heavy workloads.
School teachers are among those professionals with the highest levels of job stress and burnout across many countries (Stoeber, J., & Rennert, D, 2008). In fact 50% of teachers who start, actually leave the profession within their first 5 years of teaching.
Chrysalis mind set energises teachers and educators into building personal resilience and providing them with the coping strategies to deal with daily pressures.
The strategies learnt during the various courses are created with sustainable outcomes in mind and not just a quick fix. Delegates take away strategies and knowledge that can be used within their work and personal life.
The courses can be designed as :
We have created bespoke programmes that delve deeply into the following topics:
With our support you can achieve the following:
- Greater awareness that change and adversity often creates opportunities
- Enhanced realistic optimism balanced with a can-do attitude
- A more flexible, adaptable and positive approach to change
- Improved problem solving creativity skills
- Personal and organisational action planning
- Acquire skills that can help to reduce workplace/home anxiety (regarding the job)
- Become more level-headed and objective under pressure
- Greater appreciation of the benefits of personal care and pacing oneself
- Further develop management techniques for strengthening resilience in others