1 Day Introduction to Coaching
SKU: 1 Day Introduction to Coaching
Developing a coaching culture can provide professionals with rich tools and resources to drive performance and raise standards within the workplace.
Leaders are self-reflective practitioners, who can support the development of a coaching culture.
This one day training will give you the understanding of coaching through using the GROW model, you will take away strategies that you can begin to use within your establishment immediately.
Who should attend:
- Middle and senior leaders
- Newly appointed Managers
- Difference between coaching and mentoring
- Understanding the GROW model
- Effective questioning and listening techniques
- Definition of clean language and the positive impact it has
- How to use clean language within a coaching conversation