Dealing with Difficult People
SKU: Dealing with Difficult People
Holding solution focused conversations
ONE DAY COURSE
Do you ever find yourself in a difficult situation with another member of staff? Struggle to work alongside certain people? Do we allow these relationships to have an impact on us?
If so, this 1 day programme will be perfect for you. Not only will you understand peoples behaviours but you will also go away with the tools to support you.
Who should attend:
- Staff that find themselves in difficult situations and would like to handle conflict in a productive manor
- Staff that hold performance management meetings
- Staff who lead groups of people
What we cover:
- Processes & Protections. What are they?
- Essential skills in relationship building. Developing rapport.
- Understanding relationships in work. Identifying who we relate to, self awareness, understanding others – What is conflict? Why does conflict occur? Symptoms and root causes
- Dealing with conflict - A framework for resolving conflict – Diffusion and protections - Giving you the tools and confidence to manage difficult people